Discover Some Tips About Pixie Hairdos For Thick Coarse Hair
What are the benefits of pixie haircut? Who were the first women who dared to change their hairstyle in a very bold way? Why is it better to have coarse hair than a fair one?
Thick hair is much more versatile than you think, and simple novelties, such as changing the parting or cutting a bang, will help to transform the image without much effort. Keep this type of hair well moistened so that they do not become stiff or dry. Start with the use of a nutritional conditioner. It tames disobedient curls and minimizes fluffiness.
Here are some positive aspects of pixie cuts for thick coarse hair:
- Give the hair a beautiful shape, which emphasizes facial features.
- A definitely boyish look for a girl with thick hair.
- Rejuvenates the image of a woman, making her stylish and bold.
- It takes only a few minutes to style it.
- The image can be significantly changed with the help of simple accessories – ribbons, flowers, clips.
- It is necessary to maintain the form of haircut, visiting the hairdresser once every 3-5 weeks.
Pixie cuts for thick coarse hair are a perfect choice. This ultra-female style draws attention to the line of the jaw, cheekbones and eyes.
Here are three famous women who can be considered as “mothers” of this hairdo:
- The history of the hairstyle began in the sixties. The charming Audrey Hepburn in the famous “Roman holidays” cut off the most beautiful curls for gaining happiness and freedom.
- In 1963, a young Leslie Hornby from the UK decided to break into the sphere of fashion industry. She began her way with the decision to cut her hair. The girl really attracted attention, so the famous Twiggy appeared.
- Next renowned lady, Mia Ferrow, adorned herself with this hairdo. Her nail scissors helped her. However, following her act, Paramount Pictures studio hired a top stylist to give her new image a media look.
Hope you make sure that this option from top world hairdressers is suitable for a female with different face shape: that of heart, round, oval or square face.
If you have thick hair, but you are not sure what to do with it, why not try a cute and sexy short haircut? Short hairstyles are an excellent choice for thick and coarse hair, because you can play on their natural texture, and create a really interesting, new look. You will remain flirtatious and cheerful with such a haircut, it is great for thick hair. The style is quite simple, but the hairstyle looks chic in any situation! For an unusual retro image, use the bandana rockabilly.